A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Officer”.
|Company Name||Fine Hygienic Holding|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 26,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
What you’ll do:
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team on the initial candidate filtering process by contacting the candidate to create a list of shortlisted candidates.
- Onboard new employees to become fully integrated to the company.
- Maintain and update Employees file as per the company policy.
- Support and maintain employee engagement programs and initiatives that support organizational goals and culture.
- Assist the HR Business Partner in organizing Training & Development initiatives.
- Perform additional HR tasks and/or special projects, as assigned by Reporting Manager.
What you’ll need:
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Good Communication skills in English & Arabic.
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Familiarity to UAE Labor laws
You’ll love this job if you:
- Have a learning mind-set and curiosity.
- Are serious about your career and its progression.
- Show and share your knowledge, skills and abilities to the best.
- Have the willingness to work with multi-cultural teams.
*Emirati Nationals Only
Must have a valid UAE passport and family book
Apply Now:[email protected]