A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Business Partner”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
CHECK THE BELOW GIVEN EMAIL AND APPLY FOR THE JOB
Purpose of the role:
Assistant Manager HRBP is responsible for assisting the HRBP in supporting our Support Functions leaders and their teams through strategy, execution, staffing, and performance management and people’s development, handling the HR perspective Support function employees throughout their entire employee life cycle.
- Provide insight, for the Functions Leadership Team on all matters related to people capability and culture. Oversee Functions’ Development and approval of HR policies, budgets, objectives, and plans designed to achieved approved people related KPIs in pursuit of growth, revenue, and profit target.
- Report on HR performance against budget and forecast, overseeing, and reporting on people expenditure and developing and monitoring implementation of approved corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws across all markets. Provide leadership in the area of employee relations and ensure the fair and equitable application of Americana’s policies and practices.
- Demonstrate the company’s continuing commitment to diversity and provide actionable plans and programs to ensure that the multicultural / multinational nature of the business is reflected.
- Liaison with the Learning & Development Lead to enhance training materials and develop a detailed training plan and annual training calendar.
- Collaborate with the Talent and Performance Lead on the ensuring robust succession pipeline for critical roles and appropriate development and career opportunities for identified talent.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Lead for recruitment of employees aligned with approved manpower plan.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers in developing, documenting, and communicating solutions (including disciplinary action) for individual Employee Relations cases, support managers at formal hearings.
- Overlook the delivery of onboarding and/or offboarding processes; ensuring accurate and timely completion of all administration processes; Making sure that support and guidance is provided to line managers, new joiners, and leavers throughout the process; propose improvements to procedures.
- Supervise and contribute to the drafting of HR frameworks and tools, ensuring compliance with specified design principles, internal policies, and external legal requirements
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business-related discipline.
- 6 + experience in selection, training, development, staffing, performance management, job evaluation, compensation, change management, employee and industrial relations and organizational structure design.
- Experience in organizational development / change intervention focused upon enhancing employee satisfaction, productivity and performance.
- Proven HR business partner experience, ideally within an international, consumer-facing business
- Prior experience of acting as a confidant to senior management whilst maintaining credibility and acceptance at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to work closely with functional peers.
Apply Now:[email protected]