A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Sanipex Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters | ACA | CMA | ACCA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Finance Manager – Operations Accounts
We have an exciting opportunity for an Finance Manager Operations Accounts to be based at our Jafza Office in Dubai. Ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in complete finance operations in a large organization with minimum 05 years of experience in UAE in core finance domain. Candidates who are willing to work in a fast paced, flexible environment with flexible and adaptive attitude and who are immediately available to join.
This is a key role in the Finance department leading an efficient team of 8 and being responsible for ensuring the input of complete and accurate information with full integrity of international accounting standards, plus managing the critical treasury function.
Key Responsibility areas:
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the department (Treasury, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger)
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Cash flow planning, working capital management and reporting.
- Liaise with banks, managing credit facilities and financing requirements.
- Payroll review and processing.
- Main point of contact with other Departments.
- Working closely with the Financial Reporting & Planning Manager to ensure general process and efficiency enhancements.
- Providing quick and accurate information for the monthly VAT return and annual audit processes
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
- Various ad hoc duties.
Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with strong local and international understanding, preferably with 3-5 years audit experience.
Proven work experience as a manager of strong teams.
Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
Team player who can develop individuals across multi-cultural backgrounds.
Good communicator and relationship builder at all levels in the organisation.
Ability to challenge processes across the department and implement improvements.
Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX is a big advantage