A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Events Administrative Assistant”.
|Company Name||ITP Media Group|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
ITP Media Group (ITP) is one of the largest media companies in the Middle East, with a portfolio of more than 80 brands. The company delivers quality up to date content to its readers, viewers, delegates and guests through digital, print, events, awards, video content, social media platforms and social media influencers. These brands include major international and regional names such as Time Out, Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar, Construction Week, Esquire, GQ and Condé Nast Traveller.
ITP Media Group’s Hospitality division is looking for a talented Events Administrative Assistant to support its hard-working, fast-moving events team. The ideal candidate will have previously held an administrative role for at least two years, will be a clear, proactive communicator and will be confident working on multiple projects at a time.
The Events Administrative Assistant will primarily be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Admin assistance to support the events team across brands including Time Out, Hotelier Middle East, Caterer Middle East, Gault Millau UAE and Commercial Interior Design.
- Following up with internal and external stakeholders, making sure the events team have everything they need to run a successful event, and liaising with the Editorial and Commercial teams where required.
- Creating, managing and distributing forms and documents to track information and help drive ticket sales, utilizing Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including booking flights and cars for colleagues and VIP guests, along with arranging event deliveries.
- Conduct post-event follow-up with sponsors and attendees. Preparing sponsor reports and sharing event photographs where required.
- Preparing the necessary documentation required to obtain any event permits.
- Supporting the team onsite during the event.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.