A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
|Al-Futtaim Auto Center
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|20,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Job Requisition ID: 151052
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role
We are currently looking for an experienced Operations Manager – Material Management for Al Futtaim Auto Center in Dubai. As a member of the Material Management Team you will lead the brand parts management and order planning team. You will ensure that all the parts supply KPI’s agreed with the brands are met and make sure that info records of all SAP registered part numbers under the relevant company code are accurate, detect incorrect supply chain parameters that may affect orders to foreign and local vendors. You will also ensure that daily vendor orders are transmitted on time, ensure Syncron and pending orders are reviewed prior to confirmation and handles fleet customer’s quarterly order requirement to ensure required parts are available in the beginning of each quarter. You will prepare order forecast base on previous sales history, coordinate all Syncron related issues with Enterprise IT Division.
What You Will Do
- Prepare order schedule for fleet customer parts requirement and enter order schedule in SYNCRON
- Present analysis on replenishment order parameters and recommend solutions to the issues
- Review pending orders overdue for delivery and communicate with vendor to ask about the delays in supply
- Part Number creation and changes base on vehicle life cycle, part number code attributes, regular vendor, material group etc.
- Gather lost sales info from MIS team and analyse to identify part numbers that potentially could increase company revenue.
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the field of Supply Chain, preferably with automotive experience (not mandatory)
- Extensive experience in parts management, order planning and inventory control
- Knowledge on Business intelligence tools like Tableau, Power BI, Alrteryx
- Experience in a multinational environment focusing on data analytics
About The Team
The role will report to the Senior Manager – Material Management and you will be working alongside with other highly analytical, motivated, results driven Supply and Inventory Planners.
What Equips You For The Role
- Degree or any related education in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering and Logistics
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in a multinational environment.
- 2+ years of hands-on work experience using analytical tools like Tableau, Power BI & Alrteryx to solve real world problems preferably knowledge on material management
- Exceptional communication skills, especially around translating technical knowledge into forms that can be digested by leadership and non-technical project teams
- Strong MS packages knowledge with excellent PowerPoint skills is necessary
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly adaptable with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational abilities
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.