A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA | CPA | ACCA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who we are:
Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with just over 300 members from 35+ different nationalities. We were listed by Forbes as “One of the most promising UAE-based startups” and are backed by world leading VCs such as Mubadala and Point72 ventures. We are also one of the best-funded scale ups in the HRTech space across the region.
We are a principle-led, meritocratic company that puts culture at the core of everything. As a Bayzat member, you will constantly be surrounded by high achieving individuals and teams who have a knack for solving complex problems and are relentlessly pursuing success in everything they do. Being part of such an environment will push you to constantly be the best version of yourself and capitalize on every opportunity to improve, whilst drawing inspiration from like-minded, hungry people from all around you
How we got to where we are today, and the reason we will continue to thrive, is by hiring best-in-class talent and building a culture that allows people to be the truest, most authentic and unpretentious versions of themselves.
Some high-impact responsibilities you will be entrusted with:
- Work closely with different stakeholders to drive high-quality month-end closure within strict deadlines.
- Responsible for delivering high-quality management accounts to the management.
- Ensuring that the critical accounting treatments comply with IFRS and local GAAP.
- Oversee the accounts payable team.
- Responsible for delivering high-quality financials compliant with IFRS and local GAAP to auditors.
- Coordinate with external auditors and ensure timely closure of audits.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with VAT laws and filing of returns.
- Assist in developing and implementing internal controls.
- Coordinate with legal consultants and Free Zone Authorities on a need basis.
- Responsible for submitting reports for the Insurance authority & central bank.
- Responsible for submitting reports to ESR authorities.
- Assist in handling other Adhoc reporting requirements.
What you will need to have:
- CA or a CPA or an ACCA with a minimum of 5+ years of experience.
- Technical aptitude with IFRS and local GAAP.
- Experience in preparing and delivering high-quality management accounts and financial statements.
- Experience meeting tight deadlines. Flexibility/adaptability is a must.
- Naturally curious and proactively looking for improvement opportunities, identifying solutions, and implementing them.
- An Excel whizz.
- Working knowledge of VAT laws, including the filing of returns in UAE.
- Fluent in Arabic (reading, writing, and speaking)
- KSA experience is a plus
- Experience in the Insurance industry is a plus
Core Soft Skills:
- Ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Determination and ability to take accountability for tasks.
- A highly organized individual.
- The ability to manage and lead a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Natural empathy and A genuinely good human being.