A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|15,000 AED – 18,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
|50 – 100 Employees
Together with the Head of Sales, the “SM” develops and executes a sales strategy for UAE which is in line with the overall company targets.
The key responsibility is customer acquisition in the Territory. Successful execution of the sales strategy to achieve the financial revenue targets of FlexxPay.
Duties & Responsibilities/Deliverables:
· Identify potential customers and enroll them as FlexxPay customers
· Ability to plan and execute daily meetings with potential or existing customers to inform them about the product using a standard script.
· Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals, presentations and meetings to Head of HR & Payroll and Finance staff.
· Ability to persuade and negotiate.
· Ability to answer questions about the solution or the company.
· Ability to deal with concerns and reservations about the product.
· Enter and update customer information in the Company’s CRM and record any useful information.
· Ability to work under stress.
· Ability to work as a team.
· Ability to communicate efficiently and convince customers to adopt FlexxPay’s solution.
· Prepare and present achievements and KPIs.
· Understand customers’ business needs and objectives; identify roadblocks that prevent potential customers to enroll with FlexxPay and implement strategies to overcome such road blocks
· Strong sales driven background and character.
· Ability to communicate professionally and present to HR managers, Head of Payroll and Finance staff.
· Ambitious driven individual with excellent contacts to companies in the Territory.
· Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
· Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
· Able to communicate efficiently in English (written and spoken), Arabic is a plus
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office software & usage of company’s CRM
· Proven sales experience, with strong track record and achievements in the business development / sales field.
· At least 4 years of sales experience, preferably selling B2B services in the Territory.
· Masters / Bachelor Certificate from a reputable university.
· Driver’s license valid in UAE