A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Regional Operations Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.
- Manage local operations, store, warehouse
- Ensure compliance with companies policies
- Build Saudi operations via working with 3PL selected
- Work closely with marketing and commercial team on event set-ups
- Prepare for back to school peak season
- Manage logistics companies
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Build operational processes
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
Operations Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role in UAE
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within business
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Master degree in Operations management
Apply Now:[email protected]