A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Receptionist”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
|3,000 AED – 4,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
To ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively (both face to face and switchboard) and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Receives, welcomes and books visitors as soon as they arrive at the office and maintains office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor log book).
- Ensure all visitors are appropriately signed in and are aware of health and safety issues (such as fire assembly point).
- Directs visitors to the appropriate person or department.
- Accepts delivery of documentation/parcels and advises addressee and co-ordinates documentation/parcels out of the office.
- Maintains the reception area, ensuring it is kept in a clean and tidy condition. Report any maintenance work to the concern department
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls and maintains employee contact details.
- Takes and passes on messages. Determines when something is urgent and expedites a response.
- Performs clerical tasks such as hotel and travel bookings, copy typing, and visa data.
- Maintains office and pantry supplies. Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings as required. Manage internal room bookings.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, typing.
Lives and Advocates the Bateel Values:
People Excellence (internal/external customer engagement and relationship management):
- To create an environment which is a great place to work for you and your colleagues through your dedication, enthusiasm, sharing of knowledge, honesty and desire to support others.
- To display excellent standards in all you do and inspire others to do the same, and that you operate within legislative/regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- To display confidence, self-belief and openness to new ideas, adapting and embracing challenges and opportunities with a determination to excel.
- Continuously develop own skills by attending all required training courses and maintaining an up to date knowledge of products, services, systems and work processes.
- Minimum 2 year’s receptionist experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Fantastic customer service skills.
Qualification and Licenses requirement:
- High School Certificates/Diploma
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English
**Due to the bulk applications we are receiving only those who are available immediately will be contacted.