A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Logistics Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
Job Responsibilities –
- Handling Ferrous & Non-ferrous metal logistics from Dubai.
- Ensuring all Purchase & Sales Contracts, terms and conditions are being met with respective buyers and suppliers as agreed at the time of business deals by various Traders.
- Responsible for the end-to-end movement of the FCL cargo from various ports of loading to various ports across the globe (Cross trade) as per respective contracts and agreed trade conditions with the suppliers & buyers.
- Responsible for all shipping related formalities like maintain and giving bookings for all ex yards deals and timely BL pulling from all the suppliers of various shipping lines.
- Responsible for overseeing entire documentation with suppliers and for the buyers’ basis agreed sales terms with respective buyers like export LC, CAD, TT etc.
- Managing the entire fund flow from payments to suppliers and timely recoveries from the respective buyers to bringing aging per contract to the optimum.
- Maintaining costing of every contract by keeping proper control on every expense in order to secure the initial margins per contract.
- Maintaining ledgers of every party and ensuring optimum rotation with minimum funds blockage with any party.
- Marine insurance, pre-shipment inspections etc. of every shipment.
- Liasoning with vendors for maintaining a smooth supply chain for delivery of necessary equipment & finished goods.
- Coordinating with internal & external departments for material requirement planning, material procurement & purchase planning & ensuring continuous supply at optimum costs.
- Gap analysis of actual performances & identifying the areas of improvement with time bound action plan for implementations.
- Maintaining detailed records, generating reports & prepare presentation as an when require by the management.
Graduates with 7+ years of experience in logistics..