A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Accounting) | CPA | CMA|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 4,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Looking for a strong and focused accountant to support my restaurants operations.
Some of the day to day responsibilities will include
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing expenditure accounts
- Generating the company’s financial reports on a monthly basis
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
- Filing and remitting VAT other financial obligations
- Initiating and managing QuickBooks accounts
Previous experience in restaurants or hotels is a must.