A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Purchase Specialist”.
China Medical System Holdings Ltd Qualification Bachelors Degree | Master Degree Experience 1 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required Monthly Salary 6,000 AED – 7,000 AED Employment Type Full Time | Permanent
Company Size 50-100 Employees Benefits Medical Insurance Location Dubai
1. Implementation of purchase order management process, i.e. order drafting, reviewing and releasing, and tracking of order confirmation; Be able to analyze the actual delivery according to the order confirmation letter fed back by the manufacturer, find problems and actively report problems by assessing inventory risk.
2. Order delivery management, follow up the order production progress, confirm the release of goods, determine the shipment arrangement, implement the delivery of trade documents, review the purchase contract and issue trade documents timely and accurately.
3. Dynamic monitoring of purchase-sale-stock of some products and inventory simulation. Required to update and dynamically pay attention to the supply of products in real time according to the order delivery and arrival plan, sales progress and inventory level; Be able to find potential risks through product inventory level assessment, timely provide feedback and participate in solution.
4. Feedback of procurement plan and evaluation of supplier capacity matching situation, further evaluate its capacity matching by regularly submitting product procurement plan and following up supplier feedback, and timely communicate and adjust supply scheme.
5. Purchase data maintenance and document archiving management, regularly update and maintain data including supplier information, product information and commercial terms to ensure timely internal transmission; At the same time, the documents shall be sorted and filed according to compliance requirements.
6. Checking and summarizing and settlement application for loans and upstream related expenses to ensure payment according to payment requirements.
7. Complete other tasks assigned by the superior.
1. Master degree or above, 1 year international trade experience, 1 year or above experience in pharmaceutical industry or international supply chain.
2. Skilled in data processing and basic excel model building. Having good written and oral communication skills, good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. Be able to work with English.
3. Knowledge in international trade, supply chain, shipping and warehousing logistics with basic financial concepts.
Purchase Specialist | China Medical System Holdings Ltd
Apply Now:[email protected]