A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Head of Procurement”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||15 – 16 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||35,000 AED – 40,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Sobha Constructions is a fast-growing construction company in the Middle East with a vision to be a pioneer in redefining the quality standards in construction. We are looking to hire a seasoned Procurement Leader who can perform in a fast-paced environment and design & implement procuremnt strategy with clear action plans. Incumbent will be responsible for handling large teams and end- to -end procurement strategy and delivery for an ultra-luxurious mixed-use development project worth AED 1 billion+.
Head of Procurement will be responsible for driving global sourcing at Sobha Construction Level and will work closely work with the on-ground team to lead centralized direct and indirect sourcing and procurement .
• Will be responsible for management of key suppliers around the globe and will have a key role in identifying, onboarding, auditing and developing the partners.
• Will lead a Procurement Centre of Excellence that ensures category strategies are developed in collaboration with stakeholders and ensures compliance and delivery of KPIs.
Based on strategy outcomes, assure supply by developing supplier relationships and establish agreements with global suppliers.
• Will be responsible for establishing best practices related to the procure to pay function.
• Deveolping and Nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders as part of core leadership team.
• Graduation in any engineering course from reputed institutes
• Masters in field related to procurement or operations management
Knowledge & Experience
• Minimum 15 years of experience in Procurement
(Not necessarily required in Real Estate, can be Cross Industry)
• Experience in sourcing complex spend categories which have not necessarily been strategically sourced in the past
• Experience in employing structured strategic sourcing methodology and leading cross functional teams.
• Expert knowledge of supply chain management best practices, strategic sourcing, inventory management, and purchasing systems.
• Effectively manages ambiguity
• Must have proven project management skills and experience, excellent communication skills, advanced influencing capabilities, the ability to analyze and resolve complex issues, and a team building work style
• Requires a demonstrated record of Initiative, problem solving, and change management
• C-Level presentation skills, negotiation, and relationship skills
• Understanding of procurement-related economic and financial analyses
• Ability to provide fact-based advice and development of market and industry analysis
• Has advanced and proven knowledge of procurement industry cost structures and drivers
• Superior supplier negotiation skills using industry facts and data as well as research on supplier’s financial conditions and market positions