A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Talent Executive”.
|Al Tayer Group
|Degree | Diploma
|3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|10,000 AED – 12,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
To assist and support in implementing Talent framework across the Group.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the Talent team in implementing the group wide talent framework.
- Coordinate the group-wide Talent Management and Performance Management process.
- Track, manage, analyze, and report on talent management and performance management related information aligned to the Group Talent cycle.
- Coordinate with BU HR in facilitating educational workshops in line with the defined group HR calendar.
- Ensure BU HR are adequately trained and updated to ensure consistency across the Group.
- Support the Talent Manager in updating and maintaining a central repository of external recruitment service providers.
- Ensure integrity of the Performance Appraisal database through periodic internal audits.
- Ensure applicable system updates are made accurately and on time by liaising with BU HR teams, IT and external service providers
- Assist the Talent team with special projects, administrative, and operational tasks.
Education/Certification and Continued Education
- Graduate in any discipline with tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Years of Experience.
Years of Experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant experience Knowledge and Skills.
Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge of a Talent Management system suite
- Advanced us of Microsoft suite – Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- High level of computer proficiency with exposure to HR software solutions implementation
- Good command of oral and written English.
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan.