A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Receptionist”.
||GTN Middle East Financial Services (DIFC) Ltd|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player with 3-5 years of office experience in administration, reception, or similar roles and responsibilities who will be the first point of contact for visitors, clients, and employees at the GTN ME corporate office (DFSA regulated entity).
- Responsible for the office front desk in representing the company in front of employees, visitors and clients.
- Manage the office upkeep to ensure that office image and cleanliness is maintained at all times.
- Answer all incoming calls professionally and directing and relaying messages to the appropriate employee/department
- Maintain the general filing system and maintain the attendance of the employees as per company policy.
- Assisting HR department in monitoring expiry of employee documents i.e. Passports, visas, Emirates IDs etc.
- Assist Admin department on maintenance and update of the company documentation requirements and liaise with the external parties as needed.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and managing the booking of all Meeting Rooms on site.
- Arranging couriers (outward and inward dispatch) and distributing posts.
- Arranging for the flight tickets & hotel accommodation and visas.
- Arrange administrative services – such as office stationary and janitorial supplies and co-ordination on the office maintenance services.
- Manage the office petty cash and expenditures
- Conduct the Contact Information Testing during the annual BCP Test Execution.
- 3-5 years of office experience in Administration, Reception, or similar roles and responsibilities is preferred.
- A well-rounded individual with a track record of managing responsibilities
- Excellent telephone skills with previous experience working on a busy switchboard
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Web Search are required.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Thinks creatively and critically under pressure, is resourceful, and can solve problems.
- Ability to work on own initiative / high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to work independently and meet standards in a regulated environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
Apply Now:[email protected]