A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Executive”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Business Administration)|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,500 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
Title ROLE DESCRIPTION Code
Operations Executive TBA
Role Holder (if Currently Filled)
Shopping Malls – Property Management – Mall Operations Executive
Reporting to Associate Manager – Operations Managing/Leading (if Applicable)
Date of last revision
The position is mainly responsible for effective coordination and administration of daily operational tasks / activities concerning to Centre maintenance and up keep, supporting redevelopment projects and Centre preventability in the assigned Centre ensuring high level of operational support is provided to Mall Management and tenants in a timely manner.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Attend to tenant queries in the assigned Centre on stock taking, visual merchandising, delivery of materials, store maintenance and minor store renovation works. Forward to security control the Management approval / permission to conduct required works in the store.
- Coordinate with the concerned SMBU departments for the issues to be resolved i.e. mall defects, rectification work, fire & safety, security, maintenance, cleanliness and other Centre issues raised by the Senior / Manager Operations on their daily inspection / walk-about.
- Assist the Senior / Manager Operations in reducing operating cost and ensure that the total operating expenses in the assigned Centre should remain within the budget.
- Ensure that all Capex and planned maintenance programs for the assigned Centre are executed on a timely basis and in accordance with the agreed plan to keep the highest operating standards.
- Coordinate with Procurement COE in regards to the tendering process for all jobs assigned to be carried out by operations team.
- Issue letters / notifications in advance to tenants for all related access to tenancies, shutdowns and temporary closure of certain areas of the Centre.
- Secure tenants’ approval for off-mall hours’/night access works to enable Engineering Department’s maintenance works on regular basis and maintain updated individual record/files on tenant’s fit-out, projects, contractor’s/suppliers costs, lease outline drawings (LODs) etc.
- Monitor the performance of all soft services contractors in the assets and ensure they are fully compliant with their SLA contractual obligations. Report any breech or variation to the Operations Manager.
- Carry out routine inspection checks for different aspects of the assets (loading bays, back of houses, parking, washrooms, food courts, public corridors, storage, tenancies, Mall peripherals, rooftops, plant rooms etc)
- Provide all relevant information and documentation during the Operations Audit process (Fire, Health & Safety, Security, FM etc.). Ensure finding of the Audit process is implemented within the agreed timeline.
- Ensure the contractors working in the mall common areas and in fit-outs are inducted on the Mall Fire, Health and safety regulations.
- Obtain comparative cost for small works in the assigned Centre as per established procedure and prepare PAR for approval.
- Assist the Operations manager in improving the scores of Consumer Journey NPS and Facilities Mystery Shopping Results
- Assist the Operations manager in implementation of the sustainability targets set out by the Management in the assigned Mall.
- Provide all necessary data / reports on a periodic basis pertaining to Centre operations to the Senior / Manager Operations for review, resolution of issues and prompt decision making.
- Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAFP values across SMBU and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibit the same all the time.
Disclaimer: This role description reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal responsibilities of the role identified and shall not be construed as an exhaustive description of all the work requirements inherent to success in the role.
Definition of Success TBA Other Context (if Applicable)
TBA Functional/Technical Competencies TBA
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ work experience in reporting, processing of POs / invoicing and payments and maintaining budgets and Centre administration preferably in a reputed Retail / Shopping Mall in GCC or abroad.