A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Executive Administration”.
|Alphard Maritime Group
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|4,000 AED – 5,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
- To serve as the administrative and functional point of contact for the Chairman and Business Heads.
- To ensure smooth functioning of activities and processes for business verticals
- Undertaking different measures to ensure smooth functioning of office activities
- Handling all UAE employees travel plans, which includes ticketing, hotel bookings, and surface transport as may be required.
- Providing Chairman with support for meetings organized by telephonically/mail scheduling and updating the same in the calendar.
- Keeping a track of all-important documentation for the company and storing the same in a safe location both in soft and hard copies.
- Prepare Minutes of the Meeting as and when required and follow up on meeting task list to ensure updated are ready prior to the next scheduled meeting.
- Organize logistics or any other service needed for guests as informed by Chairman.
- Any other task as assigned by the Manager.
Support Function (HR/Admin./Accounts/Operations):
- Meticulously monitor the cash flow & petty cash of the assigned office and simultaneously updating Mumbai HO about daily
- Settlement of monthly bills post approval of assigned HOD / Manager.
- In charge of maintaining and renewing the UAE Company licenses, Establishment card and other ministry related company documents.
- Support the Accounts team based at Mumbai HQ for any bank related tasks; such as bank visits, documentation, MIS reports, etc.
- Supervise the joining formalities of a new employees in coordination with the HR team
- Providing guidance to admin team to apply and process UAE VISA for employees.
- Maintain soft and tangible records of all documents / certificates of UAE employees.
- Assist the operations team by coordinating and preparing documents for local vessel requirement or reports
- Applying gate passes for staff and monitoring their expiry dates for local port clearance.
- Be fully responsible for the receptionist and administration requirements.
· University Degree in any discipline
· Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in UAE
· Aware of UAE local compliances and regulations
· Excellent command of Microsoft office application and typing skills
· Excellent command of the English language with strong written and oral communication
· Strong organizational and presentation skills
· The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure