A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|12,000 AED – 15,000 AED Plus Commission
|Full Time | Permanent
|500 – 1000 Employees
- Ensures that an efficient and accurate filing system, both manuals as well as electronic, is maintained at all times.
- Maintains complete and supported records of all Sales Agreements, Contracts and Quotations for the Hotel.
- Establishes an efficient trace file to ensure that all business booked is properly tracked.
- Entertains and conducts hotel inspections to clients whenever required.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationship with the established clientele and constantly explores into new business opportunities.
- Liaises and works closely with the related operation departments ensuring guest’s requests and expectations are being met.
- Achieves the monthly and annual personal target contributing to the Sales revenue.
- Develops and reviews Personal Business Plan which is linked to the Hotel’s Annual Business Plan.
- Conducts extensive competitor research and maintains excellent Product Knowledge of the Hotel.
- Constantly monitors and evaluates local, national and international market trends, and the competitor hotels’ sales initiatives, in order to make sure the hotel’s sales remain competitive and cutting edge.
- Ensures a high level of exposure for Hotel through direct sales solicitation via telephone, contracts and written communications.
- Ensures professional sales Calls using Hyatt’s Consultative Selling
- Carefully plans Sales Calls into defined objectives.
- Maintains a detailed knowledge of Hotel facilities, features and services.
- Conducts extensive competitor researches and maintains excellent Product Knowledge of the hotel.
- Professionally conducts routine telemarketing activities to identify new business opportunities. Follows up sales leads to identify prospect.
- Meets and greets VIP guests upon arrival / departure.
- Plans and makes Sales trips to the parties concerned which is our current and potential clientele to explore into new business opportunities.
- Establishes strong contacts to source for information in regard to planned and upcoming functions/ events.
- Reviews and constantly seeks Productivity level improvements through the process of “taking work out of the system” (when appropriate) and thorough streamlining of work process.
- Implements all sales action plans related to responsibility areas as outlined in the Marketing plan.
- Attends and contributes to all training sessions and meetings as required.
- Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations.
- Adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to computer resources, fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Responds to changes in the Sales and Marketing function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To be flexible in your job function and perform any other reasonable duties and responsibilities which may be assigned to you, including redeployment to other departments/areas if required, in order to meet business demands and guest service needs.
Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
Minimum 2 years work experience as Sales Manager or Sales Executive/Assistant Manager.
Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.