A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Retail Inventory and Cost Controller”.
|Bachelors | Masters
|3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|5,500 AED – 6,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
|500 – 1000 Employees
Retail Inventory & Cost Controller
Reports to: Cost Control Supervisor
To conduct stock takes and keep track of stock that moves in and out of a particular location and identify the variances with proper and prudent practices.
- Compile and maintain records of quantity and value of stock, sales and in/out transactions.
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies.
- Knowledge of Material Master in ERP.
- Knowledge of Import purchase Bills & related expense recording in ERP.
- Verify and compute data with physical count of stock and adjust errors in computations.
- Review and apply inventory activities, including movements and deletions also maintain updated records.
- Implement a loss prevention program.
- Prepare reports on price lists, inventory balance, damages incurred in stocks and shortages monthly.
- Prepare a list of depleted products and a survey of unusable products.
- Report any stock issues to management and place product orders as necessary
- Communicate with all retail outlets regarding any issues such as in delivery, ordering etc and give solution.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the Regional Accounts Manager.
Lives and Advocates the Bateel Values:
- Minimum 3-4 experience in FMCG or Retail Industry.
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English Language
- Detailed oriented with strong clerical skills in recording responsibilities.
- Advanced Excel & MS Word skills & ERP Knowledge
Qualification and Licenses requirement:
- Must be able to communicate both verbal and written in English
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in commerce)
- Knowledge in basic accounting
**Due to the bulk of applications we are receiving only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.