A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CMA | CPA | ACCA | ACA | CA | CFA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Manage and complete monthly closing of Profit and Loss (P&L) and balance sheet: Analyze division wise, country wise profitability.
- Monthly reporting to WW as per the group guidelines.
- Assist in yearly forecasting/budgeting.
- Time sheet analysis to provide accurate client wise profitability.
- Perform variance analysis and review expenditures for appropriateness and allocation.
- Ability to handle all aspects of day to day accounting.
- Good understanding of VAT and other commercial laws of UAE : Preferably GCC.
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- 3-4 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis: Preferable advertising, media or related industry.
- Good presentation skills.
- Arabic added advantage although not mandatory.
- Quick learner and team player.
- Attention to accuracy and details.
- Ability to synthesize Complex data into actionable information.
- Ability to work under pressure and communicate effectively with senior-level management.
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, business intelligence tool. Good knowledge of ERP system.
Interested candidate may forward your CV and mention the position in the subject line.
Apply Now :[email protected]