A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Warehouse Operations Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||23,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
The Warehouse Operations Manager is responsible for leading and managing the operations across all Distribution Centers through a proactive and result oriented approach that supports the organizational growth objectives.
- Lead and manage the whole operations from inbound, receipt, put away to distribution for the business.
- Oversee the planning and coordination of Supply Chain operations across 3 distribution centers.
- Reviews and Documents operational requirements to create new or update current standard operating procedures (SOPs) including business process flows with internal stakeholders and customers. Expect intensive reengineering of processes to effectively achieve the business objectives with efficiencies.
- Implements business processes and technical solutions in partnership with stakeholders to meet and/or optimize production requirements; including analytical tools and methods.
- Monitors and ensures key performance indicators (KPI) are met in a timely and cost-effective manner to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness at the origin gateway.
- Drives all upgrades and automation projects to completion.
- Manages the internal and external suppliers that support the product delivery.
- Contributes proactively in the overall support of the E-commerce operations as required.
- Contribute with ideas, suggestions and best practices whilst setting up the Centre of Excellence for BFL Distribution Operations.
- Other duties as required and assigned.
- Ability to work in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where strategic initiatives and implementation are driven in parallel.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Good people management skills.
- Task Master – aptitude to continuously achieve/ exceed set targets
- Manage multiple projects under time constraints with minimal direction and supervision.
- Analytical thinking and strong affinity to data-driven problem solving.
- Ability to work on a diversified global team that includes cross-divisional internal resources as well as external resources.
- Assisting COO with budget preparation and maintaining efficient cost control by operating within the operational budget set for the distribution centers.
- Bachelor’s degree of any disciplines
- MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a related field
- Retail experience is a must
- Experience in operational optimization including advance Excel skills
Apply Now:[email protected]