A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “UAE National Accountant”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|25,000 AED – 26,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
|50 – 100 Employees
Job Requisition ID: 146263
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role
The purpose of this job is to monitor the company’s income statement, Balance Sheet and its associated accounting systems and processes in compliance with internationally accepted standards and monitor relevant internal controls to guarantee financial stability and accuracy in the system across the Residential& Commercial portfolio of AFRE. This includes day to day accounting activities, month end accounting, and fully engaging with the business to prepare plans, budgets, forecasts, and monthly variance analysis across the selected assets.
What You Will Do
- Support the finance manager to deliver on time monthly accounting close for revenue and expense, financial reporting, cash flow forecasting and balance sheet integrity.
- Support the finance manager in relation to reporting, budgeting, and forecasting through effective communication with all departments.
- Liaising with external auditors to ensure annual audit is carried out in addition to related internal audit issues.
- Support the finance manager on the monthly balance sheet reconciliation BBS and ICM clearance activities.
- Contribute to finance improvement projects, particularly in relation to reporting automation and process improvements
- Develop reports and financial analysis as required for external and internal purposes
- Prepare adhoc reports as required in addition to the monthly business reviews.
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Demonstrated experience developing management reporting packs and presenting to senior leadership.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ Power BI)
- Extensive knowledge of Financial package SAP/ BPC, YARDI , ARIBA and/or other ERP
- Experience in real estate industry either directly or as consultant/auditor.
- Good interpersonal, management and communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional Knowledge
What Equips You For The Role
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Finance Degree with extensive knowledge of financial management and Accounting systems. Some business development and process improvement skills. Having knowledge of Power BI along with YARDI will be an added advantage.
About Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate
The real estate development and operations arm of Al-Futtaim, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate is responsible for a multi-billion-dollar portfolio across MENA. With high-quality residential, business, retail, tourism, educational and healthcare developments, the master developer caters to the diverse needs of cities and communities in the region. From origination, conception, development, sales, procurement and construction of mega-projects and the leasing, operation and management of these projects after completion, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE) has been developing and managing owned landbanks, unlocking the economic potential of the region and contributing to future development for more than 40 years.
Our focus is to enable and invest in meaningful relationships to make our properties the best places to live and work, build additional products and services and enable partnerships to create true value to our customers throughout their entire experience with us.
AFGRE is responsible for master planning of all projects in its portfolio, including two large scale mixed use destinations: Dubai Festival City and Cairo Festival City.