A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
||Hitek Services LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Master Degree (HR/Business)|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The ideal candidate will lead the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner within the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IS PREFERRED TO BE FROM IT INDUSTRY
MUST BE FULLY AWARE ABOUT THE HR STRUCTURE IN AN I.T FIRM
· Developing internal HR policy and procedure manual for business function and staff.
· Accountable for company-wide Human Resources initiatives and business projects.
· Executing HR procedures and policies providing guidance and interpretation across all departments.
· Preparing HR budget on yearly basis, department wise and function wise.
· Act as the first point of contact for employees on HR related queries.
· Administering and initiating all HR Functions within the organization; recruitment, compensation benefits and employee performance programs.
· In line with the managements view setting up the desired KPIs for each team member.
· Introducing and executing Performance Management procedure; setting up performance review meetings on periodic basis in companys’ platform called ENGAGEDLY.
· Keep self-abreast of the market trends and technology and related skill sets of key personnel.
· Implementing staff development and training modules with respect to each department/section.
· Career development and career planning throughout the company scope.
· Overseeing the company’s HRMS system; to have an accurate staff record keeping.
· Participate in salary surveys, establishing comparative ratios for all positions. Salary benchmarking against each position.
· Maintaining data integrity by regularly analyzing data and escalating any gaps in all HR systems and data
· Responsible for organization design by proposing and maintain team formations, lines of reporting and communication channels.
· Maintain employee engagement tool and provide regular updates.
· Maintain employee contracts and following up on the contract renewals.
· Responsible for staff visas and their legal working status.
· Responsible for arranging travel requirements of any team member on required basis.
· Provide complete support to the managing director and all employees necessary.
· Launch necessary employee engagement activities and surveys and provide regular monthly reporting or on as required basis.
· Responsible for staff welfare and team motivation activities.
· Managing HRMS system, data encoding, record update for all company employees. Including New joiners and leavers.
· Performing all the onboarding formalities including new joiners induction.
· Communicating with the system vendor; responsible for HRMS customization for any unlikely/likely system errors.
· Identify areas of opportunity to improve the existing system processes, functionality and work flow and maximize technological capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Sciences.
- Master’s in Management (IT or HR) desirable.
- 7+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills