A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA | ACCA | CFA
|10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
A global leader in Hospitality Procurement and Consultancy Services and Turnkey Operations has an opening for a Finance Manager based in its Operational Head Office in Dubai. The organization has operational presence in the Middle East, Europe ,Africa ,Asia Pacific and has its footprints in some of the iconic projects in these locations. The organization is currently undergoing significant structural changes the incumbent Finance Manager is expected to play an important role in the next level of growth of the organization.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes.
- Qualified CA , ACCA,FCA qualified. Semi qualified candidates with strong accounting and finance background in multinational organizations can also be considered for this role.
- Good Inter personal and communication skills and ability to interact seamlessly in a multinational environment.
- Hands On and a Flexible Can-Do Attitude.
- Pro Active and Can take ownership of Duties and responsibilities.
- Proficiency in using MS Office and Excel and Accounting and Finance Reporting software.
- Strong Accounting Knowledge and ability to provide pre-defined and ad hoc Management Reports.
- Previous experience in the UAE .
- Overall ownership and control of the accounting responsibilities of the group.
- Generating and Compiling financial data, preparation and submission of financial reports and assessing the financial health of the company.
- Preparation of monthly management reports and ad hoc reports on a need basis.
- Ensure compliance with financial reporting standards.
- Filing of VAT Returns
- Year End Audit, and Coordination with External Auditors and Consultants.
- Cashflow forecasting and Planning.
- Working Capital Management.
- Preparation of Budgets and Five-Year Plans
- Maintaining HR Records
- Co ordination with Legal Consultants and Free Zone Authorities on a need basis.
- Any other adhoc tasks required by the management.
The role reports the CFO of the organization.