A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||Green Yard Properties Development LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are recruiting of accountant to handle the full cycle accounting for the property development, and to produce financial information as required by the head management, as per the below job description:
Internal Interaction Relationship
• Finance Manager
• Accounts Assistant
• Employees of EC as required
External Interaction Relationship
• Financial Auditors
• Federal Tax Authority
• Customers and contractors
Roles & Responsibilities
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information for the Finance accountant to review.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports for the chief accountant to review.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information for the Finance accountant to review.
• Processes payments and accounting transactions by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Recommends financial actions by providing analytical insights to the chief accountant.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
• Guides accounting assistant by coordinating activities and reviewing the work completed.
• Maintains confidentiality of the financial information related to the company.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Performs other assignments as required from time to time by the management.
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor in Finance or Accounting.
• Minimum 5+ years experience in a similar role.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies
• Attention to Detail.
• Organized & Deadline-Oriented.
• Communication Skills.
• Corporate Finance.
• Knowledge of taxes (including VAT – income ).
• Proficient computer knowledge (including MS Office & QuickBooks & Centra – CRM