A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Talent Acquisition Specialist”.
||AW Rostamani Group|
|Qualification||Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Receive requests for recruitment from various departments and ensure that the position is closed within agreed SLA timeframes and verify match with available manpower budget
- Screen candidate, conduct psychometric tests, and coordinate for final interviews with department or business heads. Screening, interviewing candidates’ along with the respective line manager.
- Assisting and liaising with staff/Managers for Internal/external Recruitment
- Identify the need for overseas interview and accordingly draw up a plan of action for the interviews to be arranged
- Responsible for sourcing CV’s through various sources like database, headhunting, and website search.
- Conduct reference checks for selected candidates as per the business request
- Preparing offer letter for the selected candidates as per the AWR Group Grading structure.
- Answerable to group managers / employees on all the queries related to recruitment, performance management, HR related matters.
- Keeps the Recruitment Manager/HR Business Partner informed of on-going activities, developments and problems on a regular but relatively informal basis.
- Work alongside the HR Business Partner to support HR initiatives.
- Assist in implementing HR policies and procedures for the business division.
- Assist HRBP by providing administrative support
- Keep the manpower budget vs Actual status up to date.
- Ensure preparation of requisite HR related MIS/reports; prepares monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required.
- To prepare recruitment reports(weekly/monthly/any other recruitment reports)
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies:
- Minimum 3 years recruitment experience, with a related professional qualification.
- Flexibility, adaptability, passion, enthusiasm and a strong level of commitment.
- Good communication skills with strong business acumen. Able to persuade and influence others at all levels.
- Detail Conscious: Focus on detail, like to be methodical, organized and systematic
- Broad knowledge of various recruiting processes and interviewing techniques.
- Knowledge of HR practices and UAE labour laws.