A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Internal Auditor”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA | ACCA | CMA | CPA | ACA
|6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
|10,000 AED – 12,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
IMMEDIATE HIRING!!! INTERNAL AUDITOR.
- Prepare materials and resources, and implement annual audit plans based on risk assessment.
- Prepare audit proposals, and working papers, and conduct independent reviews on business processes to ensure compliance with internal policies, procedures and local regulatory requirements.
- Identify process gaps and discuss with auditees to understand possible root causes that contributed to the process gaps.
- Prepare audit reports to highlight issues, provide value-added recommendations and distribute the reports to relevant people.
- Follow up on the progress and implementation of rectifications as required to ensure prompt and satisfactory completion.
- Establish an audit risk model and monitor risk by using data analysis tools.
- Optimize audit process and method according to audit work and update audit policies.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the department from time to time on the basis of requirement.
- Reports to the Head of the Internal Audit Department.
- Minimum 6years or above similar working experience.
- Internal or external audit experience in the food and bevarage, baking or financial service industry or IT-related projects.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Independent with a strong analytical mind and risk control sense.
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills as well as a good team player.
- Good knowledge of data analytical programming e.g. Phyton, SQL, Oracle Netsuite, Micro
- Good PC skills in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint