A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CMA | CPA | ACCA | ACA | CA | CFA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Financial Analyst role is responsible for supporting and assisting the Finance activities within MH assets’ including but not limited to revenue reporting, variance analysis, cash flow reporting, OPEX and COS analysis and annual budgets. This role is also responsible for supporting the function’s strategic planning activities as well as assisting the implementation of efficient operational activities within the function to ensure the achievement of MH assets’ strategic goals and objectives.
• Pro-actively participates in collaboration with the Line Manager to meet the division’s strategic and operational goals.
• Adheres to the division’s policies, procedures and standards while ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory bodies.
• Contributes to developing the division’s policies and procedures and provides recommendations towards improving them wherever applicable.
• Contributes towards an innovative culture of continuous improvement for enhancing operational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Participates in meetings and maintains professionalism and confidentiality as per the organization’s standard code of conduct.
• Completes personal performance evaluation cycle in a timely manner.
• Assists and supports the efficient management and implementation of financial processes and procedures in line with existing policies, frameworks and guidelines to achieve MH’s strategic financial goals and objectives
• Prepares monthly revenue reports, formulates variance analysis on a monthly, quarterly and year-to-date basis, prepares the rejection analysis reports, as well as various OPEX and COS reporting elements
• Act and liaise with service line mangers to assess profitability at each service line
• Works on asset scorecards, annual budget and CAPEX monitoring
• Preparation Monthly MIS presentation for submission to Executive Team
• CBD Doctors working and Supplier wise spend by each department and analysis.
• Preparation of various operational reports such as: length of stay, bed utilization reports, productivity ratios, statistics, etc.
• Monitors cash price calculations for clinical services, creates business cases for new medical equipment.
• Act and liaise with the payers on the day-to-day challenges within the assets in authorization, submission, resubmission, and denials.
• Ensures compliance with relevant regulations, standards, and directives.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or related fields.
– CMA, CPA, ACCA, ACA, CA, CFA or equivalent certification.
– Four years of experience in financial analysis and modeling.
- – Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- – Master’s Degree