A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Tecom Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The role holder is responsible for providing support in developing a long-term strategic business plan for the Group, preparation of the monthly management packs, performing various financial analyses, monitoring actuals vs. budget performance, and providing detailed reports for senior management review on the financial performance of the Group.
The position is integral in consolidating Forecasts, Budgets, and strategic plans of the Group, and providing financial information for various public announcements at DFM regarding quarterly results, etc. Scope includes liaising with Business Operations / Support Functions like HR, IT Strategy, etc.
Section III: Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities
- Supports Business and Department heads with in-depth analysis to provide direction pertaining to operating and financial performance.
- Analyzes complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely recommendations to management for decision-making purposes.
- Leads detailed financial analysis of income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow to understand past and future performance drivers, risks, and opportunities.
- Develops appropriate metrics for the business to measure growth, profitability, expense control, and productivity; delivers innovative, high-value-added financial information to the management team for strategic decision making.
- Provides support on ad hoc analysis/ projects as requested by the management.
Financial Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- Support the Planning & Budgeting process for the business plan compilation, consolidation, and presentation.
- Responsible for setting up the budgeting system for use and sending timely communication to all concerned departments and Business units to ensure the Budget is prepared and finalized as per the schedule.
- Obtains and analyzes the budget received from the various business units, critically examines the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of the information received, and prepares the final presentation for management approval.
- Work with all department heads to finalize Budgets for all cost centers and back-office functions.
- Responsible for uploading the approved budgets in Oracle and working on any necessary adjustments during the year.
- Support the quarterly forecast process and prepare the consolidated reports for management review and approval.
- Work on providing the financial data for public announcements at DFM for financial results of the Group
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements for reporting applicable to the public listed company
- Responsible for preparation of Board Presentations for Quarterly / Adhoc Board meetings
- Preparation of Monthly Management pack with detailed comments on monthly performance for presentation to CEO and senior management.
- Coordinate with different departments/business units to collect data and ensure accurate reporting on all financial and operational metrics and key performance indicators; develop reports of critical insights and understanding of variances.
- Support in generating and delivering reports and analysis including, but not limited to monthly results reporting package, which includes financial and operational actual results vs. budget, trends, growth, variance analysis, forecast vs. budgets, etc.
- Works with Accounting and Finance teams to validate the accuracy and effectiveness of consolidated financial data.
- Develop and maintain the existing processes and tools to deliver accurate and timely management reports and financial information to support senior management in decision-making.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators, including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures, and analyze causes of unexpected variance where required.
Special Report Requests
• Support the department with preparing templates and reports for any new and special requests and in-depth reports to be shared with the management.
Power BI Reporting
- Support the Head of Controlling and MIS in addressing Power BI operational and financial reporting requests by the Senior management or any other Power BI users.
- Coordinate with the relevant IT team to develop detailed Power BI templates if required.
- Maintain and ensure all Group’s historical and current financial data is stored and maintained correctly within the system to conduct trend analysis and create reports when necessary.
- Work with Accounting and Finance teams to validate the accuracy and effectiveness of consolidated financial data.
• Stay abreast of current and new reporting / regulatory requirements, financial technologies, tools, and techniques used within the Group to improve planning, monitoring, reporting, and control.