A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
|Jitendra Consulting Group
|2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
|15,000 AED – 18,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Jitendra Consulting Group – Headquarters in Dubai is a reputed and leading multi-lingual & rapidly growing company that offers a growing portfolio such as Auditing, Company Set-up, VAT, and other Compliance services.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic ‘Business Development Manager With extensive experience in Sales and Marketing in the same industry. As an ideal candidate, you must be a self-starter, a consistent performer, and can work under pressure.
- To meet the sales & revenue objectives to new and existing customers in the same industry.
- To analyze and provide relevant feedback on competitor products and services.
- Conduct regular client visits for relationship building.
- Achieve budgeted sales and service targets within acceptable risk standards.
- Manage a designated portfolio of customer relationships to identify and address customer needs, ensuring that the overall service provided is in line with customer expectations and the terms of the service offer.
- Prepare customer/sales plans to ensure each relationship is managed according to the customer’s needs and potential, regularly reviewing the customer portfolio to assess future needs and ongoing fee/income potential.
- Visit business areas and introduce the services and secure the clients. (Outbound)
- Calling different companies and asking about providing financial services and generating leads. Conducting meetings with interested clients and giving a presentation.
- Arrange meetings between clients and Company’s consultants, Senior Manager, and CEO for understanding the actual client’s need.
- Making proposals for interested clients with the help of a Professional Accountant and Business Analyst.
- Develop new business opportunities to meet trends. Implement strategic sales plans, and market analysis to identify customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends. Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate.
- Responsible for sales/marketing and advertising campaigns.
2-3 years of working experience in UAE from the same industry (Auditing, Company Set-up, VAT, and other Compliance services).
Sales/Closing skills and ability to multi-task/ customer negotiations skills
Qualifications: Graduate in Business/Commerce
Language skills: English
Job Type: Full-time Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Financial Services