A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Planning Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|3 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Assistant Planning Manager
Reports to Planning Manager
Job Purpose: The Assistant Planning Manager plays an important role in assisting the Planning Manager in leading the production and material planning team within the Planning Function to ensure the availability and delivery of the right product at the right time.
- Assists Planning Manager within defined Demand, Supply and Inventory Planning accountabilities and tasks
- Participate and supports planning and inventory parameters such as safety stock, lead time, minimum order quantity, maximum order quantity, etc
- Take the proper actions to prevent a shortage and reduce slow-moving and obsolete.
- Identify risks and provide mitigation to achieve customer service and inventory optimization.
- Responsible for driving planning KPIs such cost savings, inventory control.
- Work with related parties to understand requirements and manage the upcoming demand.
- Attend and execute internal customer’s urgencies in demand variations by expediting raw materials.
- Lead the root cause analysis and action plan implementation to prevent future inventory loses.
- Generate reports associated with Inventory at risk and Inventory loss.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to reduce costs and/or increase effectiveness
- Perform other projects as per the Manager’s assignment.
Lives and Advocates the Bateel Values:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Demand and Supply Planning function in F&B and/or FMCG Industry
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Professional working proficiency in English both verbal and written
- Familiar with ERP system (Navision preferred)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Procurement experience (preferred but not essential)
- Project Management experience (preferred but not essential
**Due to the bulk of applications we are receiving only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.