A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Technical Project Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Hiring Technical Project Manager (Logistics company)
Position : Technical Project Manager
Location : Dubai, UAE
Experience : 4-5 years
full time, permanent position
● Coordinate third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects, primarily software connectivity projects between company and their customers
● Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
● Manages assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
● Act as the primary resource and champion in the company with responsibility for continued deployment, adoption, training and system administration, including 3rd party integrations with our DMS and WMS
● Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
● Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
● Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports.
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
● Translate business needs into detailed requirements and provide solutioning that allow our systems to drive efficiencies and process maturity.
● In coordination with the Operations Team, gather user/process information, create functional requirements/business process flows, design specs and implement in our operational tools.
● Develop operational dashboards and provide users with relevant reports and KPI’s.
● Develop, manage and troubleshoot resolutions for streamlining automation flows.
● Handle Transcorp’s application integration with 3rd party software’s
● Evaluate system updates and communicate with other system users as required in response to new releases.
● Create technical requirement documentation, SOP’s and provide training to internal users as required.
● Maintain knowledge of latest technology and software for integration to improve process and user interaction with our systems.
Requirements and Skills
● Engineering mindset – Logical, methodical, and creative approach to problem solving while keeping in mind the long term, strategic view when building software
● A thorough understanding of the software development life cycle, including but not limited to customer requirements gathering, data modeling, application analysis, development, testing, documentation, system acceptance and post migration validation
● Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes
● At least 3-5+ years of experience in developing APIs and API principles
● Bachelor’s degree, in a business or technical field, or equivalent experience.
● Minimum 6 years’ experience in a hands-on role in technology company/similar role.
● Minimum 3 years handling EDI Integration (via API or FTP)
● Experience evaluating technology requirements for business processes and optimizing processes
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities (KSAs)
● Strong problem-solving skills, analytical thinking.
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
● Organization and time management.
● User training.
● IT project management.
● Knowledge of ERP best practices
● Customer service skills.
● Technical acumen.
● Change management, champion of change.