A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Consultant-VAT”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CTA
|3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|10,000 AED – 12,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
- Consulting and liaising with clients on matters of a compliance type nature, checking schedules and issuing VAT Returns.
- Drafting reports in respect of reviews.
- Identifying exposure in respect of VAT.
- Assisting the Finance team in the interpretation of the VAT Act, planning and restructuring.
- Researching into local and offshore legislation and case law.
- Actively working with some practice management issues associated with the VAT department, such as work-in-progress monitoring.
- GCC or EU VAT experience is desirable
- Strong interpersonal and presentation capability
- Excellent analytical, organization and engagement management skills.
- Fluent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Current relevant knowledge of VAT Act and relevant case law
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate a professional work ethic and integrity
- Strong planning, organizational and inter-personal skills
- Ability to tolerate pressure
- An excellent communicator, analytical, organised, structured and result orientated approach to work
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 3 + years of experience in VAT/ GST
- Professionally qualified (CTA or equivalent)
- Technically strong with experience of advising clients on sophisticated tax-related issues
- Excellent proficiency with IT and systems including VAT accounting