A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Executive”.
|Majid Al Futtaim
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|4,000 AED – 5,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Majid Al Futtaim Retail invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for providing clients with the products and service required, as well as maintaining good relationships with existing clients. The role holder will also be handling clients complains, concerns and escalate the same to the Business Development Manager.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Introduce and recommend products to clients
- Ensuring products are sold in line with margin expectation
- Act as a contact between the company and the existing and potential clients
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions when applicable
- Maintain and sustain excellent partnership with all client.
- Working closely with sales coordinators to ensure high customer service levels
- Promptly address customer complaints
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Ensure the implementation of MAF Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures
- Ensure alignment of procedures in accordance with the Delegation of Authority (DOA)
Definition of Success
- Gross sales volume
- Clients Growth
- Sustain long term partnership with clients
- First rate communication skills
- Computer proficiency: – MS Office
- Excellent Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Relationship management skills
Minimum Qualifications/educationPersonal Characteristics and Required Background:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or management or marketing
- 3+ years’ experience in Food Service, dealing specifically with HORECA Channel
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required)
- Arabic (Full professional proficiency – Preferred)