A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
|Five Hotels and Resorts
|Bachelors Degree | Master Degree (HR/Business)
|3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|15,000 AED – 18,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
An Exhilarating Opportunity
Looking to be a part of an award-winning team that leads at the forefront of Human Resources innovation? We have the perfect opportunity currently available and are looking for a dynamic individual, focused on delivering unique, first-of-its-class experiences to our guests at FIVE Hotels and Resorts – the dare-to-be-different entertainment experiential luxury lifestyle destinations that capture the glamour and vibe of Dubai and Zurich.
Dubbed the hottest hotel on Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Palm Jumeirah is set against a breathtaking backdrop of a 150m private beach and Dubai Marina skyline. This lifestyle hotel boasts 470 luxurious rooms and suites with ocean on one side and city views on the other.
The resort is a party and culinary hotspot with a range of restaurants, bars, and a nightclub, inviting a new experience every day. Whether guests are looking for a gourmet dining experience or want to dance the night away, FIVE Palm Jumeirah creates laid back or high energy choices from breakfast to the early hours, inviting guests to design their stay.
Experience a city chic vibe at FIVE Jumeirah Village. Boasting glorious sunset views, this award-winning, cylindrically structured hotel is an architectural marvel and captures the pulsating excitement of new Dubai.
Visitors can curate their own high-rise private pool celebrations (the property boasts of 269 plunge pools), sunbathe in style or enjoy a special dinner overlooking the world-famous sparkling Dubai skyline. Our award-winning sky villas were designed with more than sleep in mind as FIVE Jumeirah Village flawlessly combines a myriad of entertainment options, a range of award-winning F&B venues and first-rate guest services – after all, FIVE knows how to throw an exceptionally good party!
“This is unashamedly about luxury,” – Daily Mail.
Epitomizing Swiss chic blended with Dubai glamour, FIVE Zurich is a luxury lifestyle hotel and Swiss hotspot that has previously been visited by the likes of Rihanna, Freddy Mercury, Grace Jones and Muhammad Ali. Overlooking the city center from Zurich’s stunning Uetliberg plateau, this property is home to 87 suites and rooms as well as 7 award-winning and new culinary concepts centered around FIVE’s hallmark musical stylings – including rooftop lounge, bar and nightclub, The Penthouse, soul food meets street food at Soul St. Zurich and MSG-free Gourmet Chinese at Maiden Shanghai along with FIVE’s signature wellness retreat, ReFIVE Spa Zurich. FIVE Zurich revives Zurich’s wild side and provides exceptionally indulgent experiences for guests from the city and international visitors alike.
Watch out for FIVE LUXE, JBR
Proven to be a huge success and growing at an exponential pace, FIVE will be launching its third property in Dubai, FIVE LUXE, JBR. A prime beach-side property in the heart of Jumeirah Beach Road with sweeping sunset vistas of Ain Dubai and Palm Jumeirah, this resort boasts 232 hotel rooms and suites, 212 lavish serviced residences, multiple culinary and nightlife venues, ReFIVE Spa, and an iconic social pool – and is slated to open in 2023. This incredible new property will truly imbibe the authentic and unique Vibe at FIVE for ‘FIVERs’ that constantly flock to FIVE from around the globe to enjoy the brand’s bespoke entertainment offerings.
So, stay tuned!
Our Human Resources team is an integral piece of the puzzle. They are cultured yet trendy hosts with an innate ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond – crafting exciting memories for our guests that last a lifetime.
As Human Resources Manager you will join a committed team, driven with the intent of delivering ‘FIVE-star’ experiences to an international diaspora in the heart of vibrant Dubai and Zurich.
The VIBE at FIVE is all about performing optimally while having the best professional experience of your life. You will be expected to have a passion for your role, disrupt norms all whilst having the best time of your life.
As our ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly active environment. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing guest solutions that break boundaries.
We are looking for a natural self-starter who demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities, can focus on, and execute, tasks with a sharp eye for detail. An outgoing, people-friendly personality with an ability to think ‘on your feet’ during changing situations is also essential.
You’ll work closely with the management team to develop constantly evolving service goals.
- Implement employee engagement initiatives across the hotel such as heart of house communications, wellness events, and plan the employee engagement calendar etc. and track effective engagement action plans across all departments
- Lead the implementation of the talent management framework to build a highly competent workforce and a culture of achievement as well as to consistently recognize, reward, and retain top talent within the hotel
- Ensure training programs and development opportunities are deployed at a consistently high standard, aligned with business needs, and learning opportunities are provided on various mediums
- Regularly coach, mentor and support colleagues to identify individual strengths and development needs, develop and maintain effective relationships and encourage retention
- Direct the delivery of employee relations services, including employee grievances and disciplinary action, by investigating cases and recommending conclusions, in order to ensure that all disputes are resolved in a fair and timely manner
- Provide leadership and support to the HR team in order to increase knowledge, skill set, share best practice and achieve high performance standards and liaise with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of operations
- Lead the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and standardisation of HR systems, processes.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Regularly analyse and review HR statistics to identify trends so that attention can be directed to key issues and resources adjusted accordingly
- Ensure consistent standard of customer service, health & safety, good quality, nutritious and varied menus across colleague dining facilities as well as provide support with housing initiatives
- Ensure the effective implementation of company-wide Human Resources policies, procedures and practices in accordance with the company objectives and UAE legislative requirements
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources Management or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar role in a luxury hospitality brand
- Strong knowledge of key HR frameworks such as employment law, organisational planning, organization development and talent management.
- Budgeting for large scale projects/operations.
- Capable of developing, articulating, and implementing business strategies and initiatives
- Possesses strong problem-solving, reasoning, and analytical abilities and a strategic thinker
- A Hands-on approach with a ‘can-do!’ work attitude; with a fun-to-work-with energy at all times!
- A commitment to delivering exceptional HR services with a passion An ability to find creative solutions while taking ownership for all duties and tasks assigned
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is a necessity
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and UAE labor law is a must
Rewards At Work! Benefits For Life!
- Live the exciting FIVE Life
- Attractive incentive schemes
- Rapid career advancement