A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Audit Executive (UAE National)”.
||Al Khayyat Investments|
|Qualification||Professional Degree (Finance / Accounting) | CISA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 26,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Al Khayyat Investments is on the threshold of a dynamic new phase of expansion, both domestically and regionally Our financial position is strong We have a committed, mature management team who have built on their rich, cumulative experience, gained across numerous geographies, to lead AKI into a position of strength in the UAE and beyond.
Our infrastructure is powerful and well developed Our vision is to retain our leading position in the market and grow further Al Khayyat Investments trades across eight operating divisions Operating divisions: (Retail, Distribution, Consumer, Pharma, Medlab, Fitness, Environment services, and contracting) and Domain (Accounting & Finance, Audit, Business development, Engineering, HR & Admin, HSE, Information Technology, Logistics & Warehouse, Operations, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain),led by distinguished professionals drawn from a broad spectrum of industries.
As part of our expansion plan, we are looking to hire a talented Audit Executive (UAE National) to join our Compliance and Internal Audit department. The position reports to the Manager – Internal Audit. The ideal candidate will be a strong team player who has experience working in a similar industry.
- Perform financial, operational, compliance audits and ad hoc assignments.
- Develop and enhance sector-based knowledge.
- Preparation of system notes for process under review using narratives and/or flow charts and assist in identification of key risks and controls in place to mitigate such risk.
- Assist in the development of risk-based audit programs.
- Assist in the development of detailed audit work papers incorporating test schedules to ensure that the audit objectives are met.
- Completion of audit steps/tests assigned to self within agreed time budgets. Keeping the in-charge / Manager informed of progress for any project time extension.
- Ensure that all work papers are prepared, and adequate, clear and relevant evidence obtained to sufficiently support the audit conclusion. All work papers should have been properly referenced.
- Gather data for internal audit through a variety of methods including interviews, financial research, analysis, etc.
- Based on evidence gathered and testing performed conclude clearly on each step assigned bearing in mind that the internal controls being tested are suitable, efficient, and effective and the audit objective has been met.
- Responsible for discussing and validating any audit exceptions /weakness/concerns highlighted during reviews with client, identifying related risks, recommend corrective action/improvements and document relevant Management responses for the exception in the Teammate Exceptions.
- Quantify where possible the value of impact and incorporate them in the exception, ensure that proper appendix is maintained for all noted exceptions.
- Assess, where applicable, compliance with the International Accounting Standards (IAS), Regulatory requirements, Company Policies & Procedures and DoA etc.
- Contribute to the identification of key risks and controls during each audit project and evaluate and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of the entity internal controls.
- Support IA Management in implementing internal audit quality assurance program, by performing supervised internal reviews (i.e. process workflows, audit files/work-papers, etc.) on periodic basis, to maintain conformance to IIA professional practices framework (IPPF).
- Determine scope of review and audit objectives in conjunction with the Supervisor / Audit Manager.
- Identify new/emerging risks if any and appraise Audit Manager and determine whether the same warrants any additional work.
- Completion of audit, including steps/tests assigned to self and team within agreed time budgets. Keeping the Manager informed of progress for any project time extensions.
- Perform timely quality review of work performed by the audit staff assigned to the project.
- Attend exit meetings and prepare draft audit report for timely submission to Audit Manager.
- Ensure compliance with the Internal Audit Departmental standards and Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Develop and maintain strong rapport with key operating and corporate associates.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- UAE National with Family Book
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Equivalent Experience
- Professional degree such as CISA or other qualification relevant to IT Audit
- 3 years of similar experience
- Good background in computer applications
Office – Dubai Investment Park