A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Accountant”.
||Al Tayer Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CFA|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
To provide overall support in accounting activities of the company aligned with approved accounting practices and procedures.
Functional roles and Responsibilities:
- Reconciliation of accounts / statements between the general ledger, external parties, and sub ledgers
- Compile data on operating expenses other overheads and incorporate them into the sales and margin figures provided by the line management, for them to review their projection and finalise the budget.
- Conduct periodic counts of fixed assets and trading inventory to ensure their availability, usability, and fair valuation
- Accounting for Service Contracts, Salik and Traffic fines
- Cash Till reconciliation and preparation of cash movement report
- Periodic cash audits
- Ensure payments are carried out in accordance with SOA and financial policies.
- Analyze, reconcile and follow up on debtors’ accounts to ensure adherence to the credit policy and SOA
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor of science in Finance/ Bachelor of commerce: Finance
- Professional Certification (ACCA, CFA) would be added advantage