A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Engineer ,Electrical Maintenance”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Plan, supervise and ensure effective electrical maintenance activities for the production facilities and distribution network at the Plant to ensure technical and operational safety, integrity and reliability of the assets and to minimize downtime of the facilities.
Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 1)
Maintenance Planning, Execution and Expertise
- Plan and carry out Predictive / Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) programs for condition monitoring of Electrical equipment to ensure improved machine availability and power system reliability.
- Conduct Internal Safety audit of the installations in the plant with regards to Electrical equipment and develop action plan for area maintenance engineers to take up corrective measures.
- Participate in the preparation of predictive, preventive, modification and major shutdown maintenance programmes for electrical equipment in the plant. Review the periodic & shutdown work plans and integrate activities with other sections for their execution.
- Participate and provide professional expertise in the technological up-gradation of obsolete equipment and preparation & execution of Plant Change Requests (PCRs) for modification in existing facilities.
- Carry out detailed engineering; prepare scope of work, technical evaluation and execution for Capital, Extra Ordinary Maintenance (EOM) and Major Maintenance (MM) activities.
- Review the existing maintenance practices and support implementation of innovative & modern methodologies for enhanced productivity leading to improvement in equipment performance and reliability. Ensure optimum utilization of the maintenance system for maintaining job history and data quality so as to retrieve quality information.
- Supervise High Voltage switching activities in line with set policies and procedures to ensure safe operations.
- Prepare method statements for critical jobs, verify electrical procedures and instructions, plus scope of work for contract jobs and service work orders to meet work requirements and standards.
- Participate in technical evaluation of bids and inspection of materials on receipt to ensure specifications and required quality.
- Provide technical support for development, implementation and commissioning of new projects in the electrical design and specifications to optimize costs and ensure compliance with applicable standards and best practices.
Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 3)
Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 2)
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
- Provide input for preparation of the Department/ Section budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved Department / Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Department / Section’s work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Comply with all applicable legislation and legal regulations.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Department / Section in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices
- Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management
Generic Accountabilities (continue)
Internal Communications & Working Relationships
Contact with line Manager/ peers and other employees within the company/Group as required
External Communications & Working Relationships
Contact with external parties including consultants, third party service providers, and government agencies as required
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent Professional Qualification
Minimum Experience, Knowledge & Skills
6 years of experience in maintenance activities for electrical equipment, within a large industrial organization, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry
Work Condition, Physical effort & Work Environment
A/C environment, could be exposed to the prevailing weather conditions like heat, humidity and dust during occasional site visits.
Job Family / Sub Family: Maintenance / Maintenance Execution