A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Warehouse and Distribution Manager”.
|Fine Hygienic Holding
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required
|23,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
|50 – 100 Employees
What You’ll do:
- Management Role: Provides leadership, expertise, and professional advice to the Supply Chain Manager on department performance to ensure business objectives are supported with the right distribution strategy. Accountable for the overall planning, implementation, and optimization of all warehouse and materials control activities and support required by end users, from materials receipt and storage through to distribution.
- Strategies Plans & Budgets: Develops and gains agreement to department strategies, plans and budgets to support the implementation and realization of agreed corporate sales objectives. Develops and consolidates budget inputs, ensuring adequate provision has been made for the funding of all planned activities, and recommends approval. Monitors performance against approved levels for effective cost control. Develops and makes recommendations for distribution team incentive plans to encourage and reward increased distribution efforts.
- Organization Structure & Manpower Plans: Develops and gains approval for organization structures and manpower plans to meet operational requirements and objectives. Continually monitors progress and priorities and make necessary adjustments to meet changing needs.
- Team Capability: Builds, leads and develops a highly motivated, achievement-oriented distribution team and supporting networks capable of meeting, or exceeding objectives.
- Procedures Development/Implementation: Initiates development of and recommends approval for procedures and systems that facilitate the achievement of enhanced efficiency and cost effectiveness and ensure the integrity of all materials data. Commissions continuous reviews to identify enhancement potential.
- Service Standards: Achieves agreement with end-users on service standards and changes to current arrangements in order that agreed performance criteria are met or exceeded. Develops new systems and processes to ensure a structured business flow.
- Customer Relationship: Oversees all aspects of customer relationship activities including development of customer database and contacts in order to ensure strong client relationships convert into retained customers and growth in market share. Champions an awareness of the need to deliver against agreed service standards, and its positive impact on cost-effectiveness, in order to meet customer expectations.
- Operational Report Analysis: Analyses operational and activity reports and recommendations to identify patterns, trends and potential problem areas and instigates appropriate change programs to improve integrity and cost-effectiveness of operations.
- Management Reporting: Prepares regular and ad hoc higher-level reports for manager consideration on a variety of issues setting out details of progress, incidents, initiatives taken and recommending ways forward.
- Leadership, Training & Development: Leads team toward the achievement of their individual and collective objectives, while supporting their motivation and development to sustain and enhance team performance and realize individual potential.
- OHSAS: Comply with OHS & Environmental Management Systems requirements.
What You’ll need:
- A minimum of 8 years stretching experience in a recognized FMCG enterprise environment with a proven track record at the supervisory level.
- Strong sense of teamwork and excellent people development and motivational capability.
- Good Negotiating and Communication skills.
- Strong customer focus & Management Leadership Skills.
You’ll Love this job if:
- You have high analytical with good presentation skills.
- You like to be planned and organized.
- You have great FMCG Market Knowledge.
- You are goal oriented.