A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi , the United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Product Manager”.
|Bachelors | Masters
|8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required
|25,000 AED – 30,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
|500 – 1000 Employees
We’re looking to hire a dynamic Sr Product Manager to join our pharmaceutical company called MetroMed in Dubai, UAE.
MetroMed supplies pharmaceutical products, medical devices and equipment, consumer healthcare and veterinary products to pharmacies, government and private hospitals, supermarkets, and veterinary clinics throughout the United Arab Emirates.
Responsible to manage his/her portfolio including:
– Implementation and follow up of all marketing activities from Event to Social media communication)
– Life cycle management (Awareness activities, marketing campaign, training, marketing budget management, yearly business plan, monthly performance report)
– Supplier reporting (monthly/quarterly meeting and forecast plan)
– Portfolio management from onboarding to offboarding
– Coordination with sales team, finance, Purchasing, logistic, data analyst for all transversal projects
– Market visit in all UAE to build strong relationship with KOL and key decision maker
– Market Survey and IQVIA/IMS data base analysis
– Works collaboratively with all the marketing team to ensure the effective and efficient execution of functions.
– Design and production work in both offline and online brand marketing strategies/approaches.
– Work externally with the principles to assess partnerships.
– Develop the core positioning and messaging for each brand.
– Brief and train the sales force in coordination with suppliers as often as needed to ensure high level of awareness.
– Cross-functional interaction with Sales, Supply chain, Finance, for brand objectives
– Manage of direct marketing costs within agreed measures to maximize returns on investment.
– Track, analyze and review the performance of the territories against targets.
– Manage inventory (Product stock as well promotional inputs).
– Monitor the implementation of strategies by meeting internal and external customers to understand the execution and propose changes.
– Work in field minimum for an average one day monthly for meeting internal and external stakeholders
– Adopt KOLs to get timely insights towards developing brand strategies.
– Utilizing of IMS, to monitor brand performance.
– Train the internal stakeholders by conducting relevant programs to improve the product knowledge and In-clinic effectiveness.
– Conduct cycle meetings to brief the sales force about the quarterly strategies.
– Participate in Scientific Conference for Therapy Development
– Organize and participate in National/ International Scientific Conferences
– Surveys/Panel discussion with participating doctors helps in future launches/unmet market needs from the customer himself.
– Works to influence positive consumer brand experience and the business’s revenue achievement through enhanced consumer acquisition and retention.
Ability & Skills
– Open to criticism,
– Team spirit,
– Work ethics,
– Scientific mindset
– 8 years’ experience in the same field
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
– Possess a valid UAE driver’s license.
– Fluency in Arabic is desirable.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!