|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Marketing or Related Field)|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who We Are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will be the lead for the overall e-commerce retention across web and app amongst the online and offline customers in the GCC. You will report directly into the Head of E-Commerce and be working in close collaboration with Paid Marketing and Product Development. You will have the freedom to set out and execute your own approach as long as your actions increase retention and loyalty, and are in line with our brand positioning. You will be setting up new email/SMS/notification flows, optimizing existing flows, creating campaigns, mapping out launch strategies, and contributing to the overall growth of our online business.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 6+ years of experience in eCommerce, with a deep focus on retention and lifecycle Familiarity with performance tracking, measurement, attribution models
- Proven marketer who understands and has worked in a startup environment
- Track record of increasing retention rate and LTV Proficiency with Adjust is required
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a big plus
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who is able to glean clear, salient ideas from complex information and very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand Detail-oriented and organized thinker.
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day. We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.