A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Project Manager”.
||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||10 – 15 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||23,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Senior Project Manager works within the guidelines set by the Project Management Office (PMO) and serves as the conduit between businesses and technology. The Senior Project Manager oversees all aspects of the Tier 1 & Tier2 Projects assigned and ensures the project is delivered on time, within budget & to the quality standards of MAF Retail group. The role holder also ensures that the PMO toolkit is continuously evolving with the needs of the business.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Responsible for the overall delivery of projects assigned
• Lead the end to end implementation and deployment of the solution
• Review project delivery compliance to company policy, standards and best practices. Performing monthly health checks of each strategic project.
• Responsible for development and communication of the project schedule, milestones, and delivery plans, including design, development, UAT & all applicable sign off requirements.
• Responsible for the governance & escalation process in line with the PMO standards.
• Participate in technical systems development and evaluation
• Provide insights into the PMO strategy that can meet both current needs, but also has the flexibility to scale and adapt to future business requirements
• Prepare weekly project status reporting into IT Management dashboards.
• Prepare & hold monthly Steering Committee meetings with all stakeholders in line with PMO standards
• Apply project management practices and principles
Definition of Success:
• All projects delivered on time, within budget and to the standards of MAF Retail
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Master’s degree – highly preferred
• 10 – 15 years of overall IT Project Management experience
• Experience of 5+ years in a project delivery role within retail industry
• Proven experience in SAP S/4; Supply Chain, Retail and FinTech technologies, processes; are preferred Skills
• Exceptional project management skills
• Ability to engage and collaborate with senior leadership on key business initiatives
• Strong Analytical skills
• Exceptional communication and influencing skills
• Has several years of experience in leading strategic projects to completion 3
• Certifications preferred: PMP or similar certifications
• Should be able to independently lead medium to high complexity engagements
• Result oriented and process improvement driven
• English (Full professional proficiency – Required) Arabic (Professional efficiency – Advantage)