A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Logistics Coordinator”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | CIPS | Diploma (Finance/Engineering)|
|Experience||3 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
PLEASE NOTE – Applicants MUST have experience working with JAFZA authorities
The logistic Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the logistical activities and a logistical team. Ensures implementation and execution of the logistics activities and action plans. Oversees efficient logistical movements requested by internal clients of materials/equipment to and from onshore and offshore projects, ensuring that these take place efficiently, on time, and with the correct documentation. Ensures that logistics performance targets are met.
- Generate Shipping / Commercial Invoice / Packing list / Dispatch Note / Delivery advice / Certificate of origin/ Bill of Lading.
- Coordinate with Courier / Freight forwarder the status of the shipments and update the receiver contact person.
- Update equipment movement going in and out of the warehouse and different projects in FEM.
- Ensure that the actual equipment/goods received and dispatched are correct and supported with the necessary documentation.
- Maintain a tracker for all shipments.
- Prepare Local goods entry pass ( LGP) and send it to the shipper.
- Prepare Goods exit pass for the equipment/shipment imported under LGP.
- Update third-party equipment in FEM Coordinate with different Fugro Opco for equipment/shipment movement at the earliest to avoid delays on the project.
- Coordinate with suppliers in regards to equipment repair, equipment rental, or return and get it shipped to avoid delays or additional costs to the project.
- Assist Stores team in packing/unpacking/loading / offloading Generate new asset numbers for newly purchased equipment and rental equipment in FEM.
- Asset Tracking in FEM.
- Work closely with the Stores team.
- Assist Logistics Manager in Arranging 3rd Party services at the base or at the project site.
- Shipment tracking after dispatch from origin or destination
- Ensure all equipment is labeled correctly. Maintain records of all equipment movements. Conduct regular inventory checks.
Gaining and Sharing Knowledge
- Ability to observe, think critically, and to solve problems using data, analysis, interpretation, and reasoning skills.
Specific Additional Duties
- Actively participate in adherence to and improvement of the Company Management System on Quality and HSE-related issues.
- Bachelor/Diploma in forwarding or logistics
- Computer literacy
- Excellent English language communication skill
- Working experience – 3-8 years. Minimum five years’ experience in logistics.
- Driving License required
- Dangerous Goods handling certified
- Good communication in English
- Have a good understanding of JAFZA import export procedure Have a good knowledge and understanding of Middle East customs requirements.