A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Imagine a world where every employee has access to the knowledge, resources and tools they need to empower their best work life, every day. This is our vision at VIWELL. We believe holistic health is the right of every human being and we’ve created a way to make it accessible and sustainable for all.
VIWELL is a personalized, proactive, and engaging digital wellbeing platform focused on improving the performance of your people whilst delivering growth for your organisation through employee wellbeing.
VIWELL is hiring for a qualified Finance Manager with practical and academic accolades to outshine in the field of finance, accounts, auditing, financial analysis and consulting. Knowledge of various financial activities; can effectively design; implement systems & procedures to facilitate internal financial controls. Good conceptual knowledge of wide array of functions related to Accounts & Finance, Taxation, Statutory Compliance and Audit. Skilled in day-to-day accounting functions, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, General Ledger and Inventory Control.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring and providing the needed financial analysis accounting support to the management level.
- Manage the execution of accounting activities including payroll, fixed assets, period year end closing, periodic financial performance reports, budgets, financial planning and analysis activities along with investment and cash management.
- Play a pivotal role in providing insight to the financial status and in supporting the management in the decision-making process.
- Promote an environment of accountability with clear and defined employees’ responsibilities, authorities and liabilities.
- Direct and coach the team, and enhance the department’s performance while ensuring that staffs are receiving the required training.
- Provide direction for the development of policies and processes for the function to maintain efficient operational excellence in order to achieve management strategic goals.
- Support the management reporting process by providing senior management with regular updates on the function’s operational and financial performance.
- Develop and promote an environment of cross-functional and cross-business-unit collaboration.
- Supervision, coordination and following up all Financial, accounting, and Budgeting & tax activities.
- Corporate dealing with various UAE Banks regarding commercial facilities.
- Preparing the Final Accounts and Statements.
- Preparing Invoices & Cash Projection & Trial Balances.
- Control All Collections, Cash, cheques receipts and all outstanding Receivables.
- Control & Auditing All the Current Expenses & Purchasing.
- Control Inventory.
- Issuing Cash & Credit Invoices.
- Preparing financial Analysis and Evaluation.
- Implement the structures of increasing profit.
Core Job Competencies:
- MBA in Finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance and accounting.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a Finance Manager.
- Capability of examining transactions with great attention to detail and effectively work according to laid down policies.
- Highly motivated, positive, innovative and goal-oriented, with proven track record of handling multiple assignments efficiently under tight delivery deadlines.
- Auditing Skills and budget reporting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Advanced MS. Excel).
- Revenue / Expense Management skills.
- Excellent reporting skills.