A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Registered Nurse”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Nursing)|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 4,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Registered Nurse/Mental Health Nurse Position in a specialist multidisciplinary team in a clinic committed to offering patient centred, evidence based and compassionate care to international standards.
This is a role that requires a licensed Registered Nurse. The below job description describes the essential job functions, but does not provide an exhaustive list of duties that may be assigned.
The key nursing responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Specialist Psychiatrist in assessing needs, plan, implement and monitor care in collaboration with the patients, families and other members of the multidisciplinary team, in order to enable continuity of care.
- Taking, documenting vital signs and completing physical health monitoring, including basic nutritional profile, as appropriate within a mental health setting, and communicating these to the appropriate medical staff for review.
- Taking clinical notes as appropriate and documenting these in patient notes.
- Ensuring that clinical practice is evidence based and consistent with relevant NICE guidelines.
- Supporting the development of care plans, under supervision, that meet the needs of the individual and their family and that are focused on strengths and are outcome based.
- To assertively engage with service users, striving at all times to develop good therapeutic relationships.
- Supporting a fully integrative approach to care planning and positive risk management
- To be actively involved in audits process, medical records policy implementation and ensuring compliance standards.
- Collecting and presenting statistical related information and relevant audits.
This service is best suited for professionals who enjoy team working and striving to continuously improve their skills and experience to offer the best possible care to patients.
This is an IMMEDIATE hire. Only candidates with DHA license or eligibility letter will be considered.
Interested candidates should submit by email a single PDF file containing: a cover letter, curriculum vitae, summary of research and clinical interests and contact information for two referees.
Camali Clinic is a nationally recognised multidisciplinary child and adult mental health service in Dubai, UAE. The clinic works within a multidisciplinary framework to ensure a holistic and comprehensive treatment approach. The clinic is regularly peer reviewed by a team from the Royal College of Psychiatrists.