A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Procurement Engineer”.
||Provis Estate Management|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Roles , Responsibilities, Duties
- Assist in the development of all tender-related scope templates and associated documentation to ensure their compliance with Laws, regulations, Policy & Procedures, prevailing market requirements and lesson learnt.
- Effectively communicate oral and written resolution of issues with all internal and external partners.
- Apply established procedures, policies, and standards.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sourcing and cost savings.
- Observe and apply established corrective actions on procurement process when required to enhance performance (reduction of time / cost).
- Assist in identifying and delivering commercially favorable contracts and cost savings opportunities associated with vendor agreements.
- Assist in delivering optimal value for all spend across the Asset MGT Business Units (Residential, Commercial & Retail) by using best practices, professional tools and techniques.
- Ensure all vendors are providing cost-effective value-added services; periodically reviewing and evaluating all contracts.
- Assist in the tendering process from planning & prequalification until award, ensure it is implemented as per the procurement policy and procedures.
- Identify saving and synergies strategies against approved budgets and transactions.
- Negotiate with vendors and suppliers to get the best techno-commercial values.
- Support (when necessary) the technical evaluation done by users.
- Control the commercial review of proposals to ensure obtaining best deals.
- Assist in the review and validation of the final award recommendation process.
- Ensure all products and services are delivered on time and within RFP specifications.
- Facilitate the procurement process and liaise between external vendors and internal Departments.
- Observe cross-functional responsibilities with finance payment process, ERP system enhancement, legal review, and audit recommendations.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of procurement policies, participate in the review on a regular basis to ensure relevance and conformance with best practices and compliance with internal and regulatory policies.
- Maintain proper records for all executed contracts, respond to Audit requests, maintain active live report about open requests and provide the section manager with weekly and monthly progress report.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- MCIPS/ Equivalent is preferred
Experience and Skills:
- Min of 2+ years of experience in procurement/contract management, preferably handling Total Facilities Management contracts
- Working experience on ERP Oracle , SAP