A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Bachelors | Masters | CA
|5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
|12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: Finance Manager
- Analyze complex financial data and extracts and defines relevant information; interprets data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project a financial probability.
- Lead the E&C planning and budgeting activities and develop financial reports for forecasting, trending, and results analysis.
- Prepare Monthly / Quarterly / Annual financial reporting packs along with variance analysis
- Provide oversight for the internal cost budgets, ensuring that expenses are in line with approved budgets
- Challenge the E&C Operations team on forecast inputs and review variances with clear explanations
- Support the weekly cash flow forecast and perform variance analysis
- Ensure forecast and budgets are loaded on Oracle Planning Module (EPM) and are reconciled
- Oversee the supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluate performance and make recommendations for personnel actions; motivate employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Develop employees within the team, providing leadership as well as the setting of appropriate objectives. Identify gaps in the knowledge of team members and to put in place training systems and processes to ensure that these are closed.
- Performs any other duties as and when required by the supervisor.
Essential Qualifications And Skills
- Post qualification degree in accounting (preferably Chartered Accountant)
- Significant previous experience out of which five years in similar position in large organizations
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft, including Excel, is critical
- Understanding of financial impact of actions and active stakeholder engagement
- Good communication skills – verbal, written; good presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills, and ability to think on feet / identify salient points
- Capacity to challenge assumptions and come up with innovative solutions