A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Area Digital Marketing Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||1 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Does the idea of working for Asia’s leading hospitality brand excite you?Can you wear many hats from copywriter to CMS editor to data analyst, sometimes all in the same hour?Do you love coming in to work and not knowing what type of challenge awaits you that day?If you answered yes to all these questions, you could be the next Area Digital Marketing Manager for Shangri-La Group.Based in Dubai and reporting directly to the Assistant Vice President of Digital Marketing, you would be responsible for supporting 9 properties across North America, Europe and the Middle East in the digital space. This is an exceptional opportunity to grow and develop your career, touching multiple markets all at once and driving business across all online channels.
- Develop and implement digital marketing plans that focus on demand generation to support each property and regional strategies across all revenue streams – Rooms, Dining, Spa, Meetings & Events and Recreation.
- Monitor the hub properties’ online presence across all digital channels and distribution sites, using an enterprise-level CMS to ensure the brand websites are up to date and in-line with the individual hotel positioning.
- Drive paid media performance across multiple channels while owning specific platforms that help generate ancillary revenue.
- Explore new online business opportunities that will help transform the overall digital marketing product of the cluster.
- Provide monthly reports to hotels and regional stakeholders on production, trends, booking, stay patterns and paid media performance as well as channel analysis.
- Educate and inform hotel teams on digital opportunities / strategies and contribute toward developing an innovative Digital & E-Commerce culture within the hotels.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Must demonstrate a very sound knowledge of marketing or communications principles and strategies.
- Loves to be challenged on a daily basis and isn’t afraid to go against the status quo in order to get results.
- Can effectively work with multiple departments and different personalities to accomplish the digital team’s goals.
- Experience with web CMS and creating content for or managing social media presence coupled with paid search and/or direct email campaigns is mandatory.
- Must have a reasonable understanding of both international markets and online marketing trends. Fluency in Arabic would be beneficial.
- Will be a team player and leader committed to developing not only their own career but also those of our colleagues.