A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Phoenix Hospital UAE is seeking a trained ‘ Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Nurse ‘ to join our facility located in Abu Dhabi -Mussafah UAE.
- Performs the duties as per the role and expectation of a nurse in providing comprehensive patient care.
- Knowledge about the layout of the unit, number of patients and types of patients, and their requirements.
- Assesses and manages laboring woman’s physical condition/parameters and progress through the labor and delivery, including significant others in the process
- Assesses fetal well-being by means of electronic fetal monitoring and other standard parameters
- Carries out and supervises assessments of new admissions & Performs assigned duties as per the department s protocol.
- Maintain timely and accurate documentation of patient’s conditions and care given.
- Evaluates the patient’s response to care interventions and recommends revision of the care plan as necessary.
- Participates in quality assurance activities to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned by the Nursing Manager, Senior Nurse Manager, and Head (Nursing).