A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Internal Audit Manager”.
||MCA Gulf – Audit, Tax, Consulting & Corporate Services|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA | CA | ACCA | CIA|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Position – Internal Audit Manager
· Prepare and present to senior management risk-based audit plans.
· Finalize and approve risk-based audit programs.
· Manage multiple Internal Audit assignments concurrently.
· Supervise teams as needed from time to time.
· Prepare and present Internal Audit findings and results to Audit Committee.
· Prepare, finalize and present internal audit report.
· Responsible for maintaining quality and timeliness of deliverables to client.
· Lead discussions with management on audit findings and agree action plans.
· Review and follow up of implementation status of action plans.
· 4 years Internal Audit experience in a Medium to Large sized organization or a reputed consulting firm.
· Must have one or more of preferred Professional certification(s) (CA, ACCA, CPA, CIA).
· Preferred industry experience in Trading / Manufacturing industries / FMCG.
· Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, and communication skills.
· Good working knowledge of key processes in areas like Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, and Inventory.
· Must be able lead multiple teams in various engagements.
· Must be able to meet tight deadlines.
· Well experienced in Risks and Controls relating to key processes.
· Good ability to guide teams in achieving audit objectives.
We are looking for the candidate with the above experience and ready to join immediately.
Interested candidates please share your cv.